23 April 2011

home for the holidays.

I arrived at my parents' house today to celebrate Easter weekend & have enjoyed a relaxing afternoon of doing laundry, burning incense, reading & watching "How to Train Your Dragon" with the family. The only non-relaxing part was shoe shopping for the ASHC Spring Formal next weekend. Shopping is the bane of my existence, & doing so under pressure makes it even worse. Finally, I returned home with a pair very similar to the shoes I'd had in mind. Even more than that, what made me happy was that I could leave the store.

Pictured above, you can see my parents' chandelier. Why don't we have one of those in Sellards?

1 comment:

  1. Interesting angle on the chandelier, but I am sorry to say that all I see is dusty glass! Ugh!

    Glad you found the shoes because I hate shopping as much as you do!

    ReplyDelete