04 June 2011

bagel barn.

I usually don't patronize the tourist places in other countries, but after getting pretty sick after last night's dinner, I decided something so popular with all the tourists might be nicer to my stomach. Bagel Barn came highly recommended to me & didn't disappoint me. The Americano was the best coffee I've had in two weeks (but then, I have been drinking instant coffee everyday). The bagel was also delicious; the strawberries were really fresh and not covered in that sugary syrup lots of places use to preserve their fruit. For a meal this size, expect to pay about as much as you would at Einstein Bros. in the states. 4/5 stars.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coffee is looked pretty strong! Look at the residue on the inside of the cup!

    What did you eat last night?

    ReplyDelete