25 February 2011

don't worry be happy.

Every now & then, even Christians have one of those days where all you can do is ask God, "Hey, what's the idea, big guy? I thought things were going pretty well down here."

Usually those thoughts come from those of us who think we have it all under control - er, most of us, that is. But the reality of it is, whatever is either under control or doing a doughnut in the intersection is all in God's hands. & I'm pretty sure he has a good idea what he's doing. Anyway, Matthew hit the nail on the head when he said "each day has enough trouble of its own." Ain't that the truth.

When you have one of those days when you realize you can't control everything, do what I'm doing: make a pot of coffee, blast Glenn Miller & give it all up to God.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had been there with you drinking coffee. I am thankful that you are turning to Scripture and claiming the beautiful words God gave us. You, my dear, are quite a gem, a Princess of the King! So, go forth, and sprinkle and shine!

    ReplyDelete